Upload Your Design Lapel Pins
Please note the following before uploading your designs:
1. For best print, upload designs in press-ready formats, keep all your text and
small design elements in vector formats. We recommend that softwares like Corel Draw,
InDesign and Adobe Illustrator be used. Ensure that texts are not saved as bitmaps as
may pixelate and the edges appear fuzzy.
2. Also, make sure that your designs are created in CYMK process colours as RGB
appear duller or lacking in contrast when printed.
3. Please, ensure that safety margins (bleed) of at least 0.5 inches are applied to
designs so that important texts, images and icons are within the safe area. This is to
trimming off important information during the finishing of print products.
4. For designs with a mix of bitmap images, vectors and texts, images should be 300
PDF files, ensure to embed your fonts to avoid any change when we print your
5. Kindly pre-flight your PDFs using the ‘Adobe PDF/X-1a’ preset. This option can be
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw and more recent versions of Adobe
6. Please, ensure to convert all fonts to curves or paths, to avoid font change, when
uploading Corel Draw, Photoshop or Illustrator files. Corel Draw files are best
the Corel Draw X3 version. Please, reduce the version to 13.0 if you designed with a
version although we also accept higher Corel Draw versions in the case that such
7. Texts should be at least 8 pts as very small text may look good on screen but does
print well. Try to keep text in bold colours. When printing lines in a solid or dark
make sure they are no thinner than 0.5pt. To achieve perfect readability, avoid
8. We accept Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and PDF formats. We also accept
and PNG for banners and roll-up stands. However, the files but be of high resolution
satisfy applicable aforementioned guidelines.