Imagine your member of staff, or any other member of your organization or even association going to an international conference to represent you with top dignitaries; the who is who in your industry and sight your classy lapel pin on them. Can you imagine the prestige and confidence that gives your reps? The good thing about it is that it does not rust no matter how long you use it; you can be assured of the best value for your money. You will get the best price with all the quality. Stand out, and stand tall! Order for your lapel pin today, we’ve got the excellence you’ve always looked out for. With our gold or silver plated, non-rusting lapel pin, your brand or association will definitely stand out. We deliver right where you are in Nigeria
The delivery period for your Lapel Pins is
10-15 working days
Not seeing what you need?
Do you need something that isn't in our specification?
Free Excellent Designs
Designs are free for orders above ₦50,000. Orders below ₦50,000 attracts a flat design rate of N2000
Free delivery anywhere in Nigeria
Delivery is free for orders above ₦50,000. Orders below ₦50,000 attracts a flat delivery rate of N2000
Responsive Customer Support
We go your back always. Call, Chat or SMS
Coupled with free designs, delivery, our prices are very competitive with no
compromise on quality
Upload Your Design Lapel Pins
Please note the following before uploading your designs:
1. For best print, upload designs in press-ready formats, keep all your text and
small design elements in vector formats. We recommend that softwares like Corel Draw,
InDesign and Adobe Illustrator be used. Ensure that texts are not saved as bitmaps as
may pixelate and the edges appear fuzzy.
2. Also, make sure that your designs are created in CYMK process colours as RGB
appear duller or lacking in contrast when printed.
3. Please, ensure that safety margins (bleed) of at least 0.5 inches are applied to
designs so that important texts, images and icons are within the safe area. This is to
trimming off important information during the finishing of print products.
4. For designs with a mix of bitmap images, vectors and texts, images should be 300
PDF files, ensure to embed your fonts to avoid any change when we print your
5. Kindly pre-flight your PDFs using the ‘Adobe PDF/X-1a’ preset. This option can be
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw and more recent versions of Adobe
6. Please, ensure to convert all fonts to curves or paths, to avoid font change, when
uploading Corel Draw, Photoshop or Illustrator files. Corel Draw files are best
the Corel Draw X3 version. Please, reduce the version to 13.0 if you designed with a
version although we also accept higher Corel Draw versions in the case that such
7. Texts should be at least 8 pts as very small text may look good on screen but does
print well. Try to keep text in bold colours. When printing lines in a solid or dark
make sure they are no thinner than 0.5pt. To achieve perfect readability, avoid
8. We accept Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and PDF formats. We also accept
and PNG for banners and roll-up stands. However, the files but be of high resolution
satisfy applicable aforementioned guidelines.
1. Please, type in all the information you want on your design here including but not
to all contact details, remarks, preferred colours, logo and any additional
Don’t forget to upload all images and files necessary for the design. You can also
sample designs, if available, for reference.
2. Designs will be ready within 2-3 working days. The delivery period for your order
begin to count from the time the design is approved for print.
3. Please, note that logo design is not included in the design fee and may cost extra
and time if requested for.
4. A digital proof of the design will be sent to you before proceeding for print and
be allowed to make necessary revisions.